Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Butternut Squash + a Bread Recipe

I know I haven't posted in a while we have a had a crazy couple of weeks, Hubby's Uncle passed away and we had the Memorial Service, I started babysitting a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 week old, and we had another jam packed weekend this week.  Hoping to get back into it, but for now...

Recently we were given a butternut squash.  I had no idea what to do with it.  I know some people make soup with it, but my Hubby doesn't like soup.  Then I found this.  She made it into a puree and then baked it in a bread. 

I have now made it twice, and we LOVE it!  Although I didn't have cardamom, I couldn't find it at the grocery store either, so I ended up using pumpkin spice seasoning.
I didn't take a picture because it didn't look pretty, tastes good, but the presentation is not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, this really means a lot to me!